Sunday, June 22, 2008

So Boring....

Sunday, June 22, 2008
So, Fate/Stay Night I just can't get into.. It's one of the ones I wish I was more interested in... but I'm just not liking it..


So... I'm finally downloading Gokusen, and hope to finish all 3 season by the end of the summer.

I can do it!





Life, like Fate/Stay Night, is sooo boring right now...

I have no school, most of my friends are either working, on vacation, or to far away for me to visit. It's going to be a boring week getting ready for camp..


I did go to the movies last night though, it was really good. "Don't Mess With the Zohan" is a hilarious movie!



But anyway, I wouldn't expect to many posts from me.. unless its about gokusen or something just as trivial.





P.S. At the movies, the Twilight trailer played before the movie! >.<
I can't wait!

No comments: