Sunday, June 15, 2008

Code Geass

Sunday, June 15, 2008
Pretty boring sunday...


Basicaly I spent the day cleaning, chatting on msn, surfing the net, watching Anime, and doing a little homework...


I'm finally starting to watch CODE GEASS now. Just started it today, I'm about 5 episodes into it. So far its REALLY good! Zero is kinda an ass to alot of people... he has a harsh way of doing things... though if it saves Japan from Britania...

After I finish this, I'll watch CODE GEASS R2, which is still airing in Japan I think... so I will probably have to wait for the episodes...


I'm stilll waiting for episode 5+ of LAST FRIENDS to be translated & subtitled... I have attempted to watch it without the subtitles, but my Japanese is only so good.... *cries*

I don't know what I'll watch after that... but watching those 3 will probably take me untill the end of the summer, depending on how much longer I have to wait for the Subs.. So i'll probably end up just watching nothing, or maybe watching something over again untill the fall drama's start to air.. That is unless I decided to watch one of the summer drama's....

That reminds me... I have to see WHAT the summer drama line up is... oops guess I should do that soon...

*leaves*
*Returns*

*Sigh* No line-up posted on Tokyograph yet... will have to check in a week or so...

But I did discover that GLAY is touring the US! But there is only going to be 3... all in Cali in August... *smacks head against wall* DAMMIT! I can't go *cries*

What a tease...

Anyway... I will have to find out about those summer drama's... There is usualy a really good line up for the summer.

OH! And I'm hoping that someone gets the Hana Yori Dango Movie Subtitled by the end of the summer.. Christmas at the latest! When I go to Edmonton for the holidays, I want to watch it with Lindsay.

No comments: