Wednesday, June 18, 2008

Last Day of School!!

Wednesday, June 18, 2008
Yeay! Summer is here!


I went to school today for the last day! Looks like my P.E. teacher won't fail me either! Which is good, because if he did it would be unfair because I was sick.

I took a practice exam today for socials class, and I got 91% so I am sure I will do fine on friday for my exam! Yeay!



Tomorrow evening, I am going to my friend Blythe's house for her birthday. It's supposed to be a sleepover, but I have an exam in the morning on friday so I can't stay the night.

On friday, I have my exam, then I go to get my new glasses during the afternoon. After that I am supposed to be going out with Grayson, my Boyfriend, and my best friend Jesse and his boyfriend (yes, Jesse is gay, but that just makes him even more cool).

After that, I guess its just going to be a relaxing weekend, then its on to getting ready for staff all next week.



I plan on taking my laptop to camp, so I will me taking lots of pictures and posting lots while I am there.

I'm sooo excited to see all my friends again!

No comments: