Sunday, June 15, 2008

New Music

Sunday, June 15, 2008
New Music && Songs I'm addicted to!
*Dances*


AQUA TIMEZ - NIJI


THAT my friends.. is a really good song.. and I would have discovered it sooner if I acctualy watched Gokusen 3 like I was planning too or acctualy checked MTV Japan regularly...

It's just SOOO catchy.. *dances more & sings along*
I'm acctualy hooked on alot of Aqua Timez songs now.. downloaded a bunch and so far like them all...

Also USHER's new song "Love in This Club" is... well amazingly catchy! (this comming from someone who hates most rap/R&B)

OH! And the brand new NEW KIDS ON THE BLOCK MV "Summertime" is really good too! Love the song, even if I'm not originaly a fan of the boys.

Other songs I'm currently Addicted to:

  • 4 Minutes - Madonna
  • LOW - FLO-RIDA
  • O2 - ORANGE RANGE
  • Baiscaly the ENTIRE Utada Hikaru "Heart Station" album
  • Break the Ice - Britney Spears





1 comment:

M said...

Bwahaha, I have found your blog. You can't escape me now!