Sunday, June 1, 2008

Annual Ceremonial Review

Sunday, June 1, 2008
My 4 year service medal




My ACR was on Tuesday, and It went really well! I played in the band, and thankfully we didn't mess up except at one point I dropped my Tenor Drum!! That wasn't good as it was VERY loud!

As for awards, I recieved the award for "Top Field Cadet", which means I was the top cadet when we go camping, ect.
I also got my 4 year service medal (ass seen above).

After the parade the band played some songs and I also did highland dancing. It went really well but I did mess up the last 2 moves on the highland dancing. I don't think anyone noticed though, so it was ok. A little girl that was watching asked me if I could show her, so after the performance I showed her some moves. She was very cute.

No comments: