Saturday, August 16, 2008

VACSTC STAFF 2008 – July 26th

Saturday, August 16, 2008
So I thought today went pretty well…

After sleeping in until almost noon, Christy, Alex, Des, Brandon and I went to the beach. It was lots of fun… and I didn’t get burnt! We went to Kal Lake Beach where they were also having the Vernon dragon boat races. I got an airbrush tattoo which looks really wicked. I seen lots of people I know there… and I called my friend Jesse… Turns out his grandpa has a brain aneurism and had surgery today… so that was a little sad…

We went to Earls for dinner, and then we went to an internet café. Brandon left back to base because he didn’t want to go to the café and he was in a prissy mood so I just didn’t care. I checked my e-mail and my face book and chilled for a while. I also saw my friend David there! It was nice to see him again. Turns out he has a job as a carpenter now and he is finally clean of drugs. I’m glad things are well for him!

After the café we went to star bucks then walked around Polson Park a little, taking pictures. Matt McLean met us there and after we left the park he and Alex went off alone.

So yea, now I’m back at the barracks chilling and loading someone’s iPod with music. But I have to hurry because Brandon is upset and waiting for me at Coutts Common…

He is upset because apparently he had a bad day L
It makes me upset because I thought it was a very good day but then he’s all like, “It was a crappy day…”

God I hate boys… they are so stupid…

I should go talk to him

No comments: