Saturday, August 30, 2008

It's been a long week.....

Saturday, August 30, 2008

The title says it all....


Friday I left for Kelowna to go to my cousin's wedding, I also went major shopping at the Kelowna Mall. The wedding was on Saturday, which I helped set up for as well as help my cousin and her bridesmaids get ready.
The wedding was really beautiful, the service was perfect! After the main service the bridal party went to "The Grand" waterfront arena/park/beach to take photo's. I got one of me with Marsha's Flowers (Marsha was the maid of Honour, another Cousin of mine & best friend to the bride). I bought that dress the day before the wedding at the mall. It's really cute!!
After the picutres was the reception, which was really nice as well.
After Saturday, I stayed in Kelowna until this thursday because my parents were moving me and my sisters things. We stayed at my grandmothers house, which was crowded but not to bad. I got lots of my Lit. 12 work done.
When me and my sister got back we went right to our new house and helped moved a few things inside. Things still arn't set up yet, but the will be soon.
School starts on the 3rd! Im excited, yet sad at the same time....

No comments: