Saturday, August 16, 2008

Home... Finally...

Saturday, August 16, 2008
Well, camp was.... typical Army Camp...

Lots of Drama, lots of fun, lots of laughter, lots of friends, and of course, lots of tears (both of joy and sadness)


I'm not going to load any pictures onto my blog here, but if you have my facebook you can see them all there!


I got home ealier today, about 230pm. I chilled online then went for dinner with my family & helped clean part of our new house we will be moving into...

Its a scary house... an abandoned drug house but once its cleaned up it will be a very nice house. A little small for all of us but it will work, we'll make it work!

Don't really have all that much to write about... the final parade went prefectly... well it ran a little late and the sunset ceramony timing was off but that was just a minor detail that didn't matter to much. My sister came to watch the parade but I was not alowed to visit her after because she could not get a visitors pass.

I really need a full nights sleep....

No comments: