Sunday, February 1, 2009

J-Drama

Sunday, February 1, 2009
Almost finished watching Innocent Love! ♥
It's definitely a roller coaster drama. I'm really happy for Kanon and Junya one minute, then I'm crying my eyes out for her! The last episode I seen ended so well - I love the Junya & Kanon paring but I can't help but feel sad for the way Kiyoka got upset when she finally remembered about Junya. The next episode is the finale and it looks like a tear-jerker. From what I have seen of the "next time on..." was that Kiyoka commits suicide by jumping off a building at Junya & Kanon's wedding but Junya breaks her fall. Dunno what happens to him but it shows him lying there with blood all around him and Kanon freaking out...


I can't decide which drama to watch next. Mei-chan no Shitsuji and Love Shuffle are on my watch list, but they are only just starting to air in Japan so it will be a while before I watch them yet. I started watching Aishiteru to Itte Kure but not really getting that into it, so it will be more of one I watch on the side...

I'm thinking maybe First Kiss (with Inoue Mao) or Rookies (with a BUNCH of hot guys).

I also REALLY need to find the new season of Code Geass R2 and Gundam 00 - both I haven't been watching since like last spring o.O

No comments: