Wednesday, February 11, 2009

Modeling/Fashion Show

Wednesday, February 11, 2009
Started practices for the Grad Fashion show today. I get to model for this high-fashion store that is considered "coture" as all the clothes are hand made. Jeans there go for about $200-$500 each!

*faints*


The set is pretty sweet too, gonna be tricky to walk up and down stairs and try not to trip and fall on my face... that would be plesant!



Oh and about the job interview - it went pretty good I suppose. I'll know for sure when I get a call saying I got the job. (fingers crossed!!)
If I don't hear from them by next tuesday, I know I didn't make it. Thats when they are starting training...
So yea, I'll have to miss cadets... again... because I didn't go this week... because I have KILLER CRAMPS

I swear, they are out to get me...

No comments: