Saturday, February 21, 2009

Change

Saturday, February 21, 2009
HOW MUCH HAVE YOU CHANGED IN 6 YEARS


-------------6 years ago----------

1.) How old were you? 11
2.) Where did you go to school? Ellison Elementary
3.) Where did you work? I didn't.
4.) Where did you live? South Vernon
5.) Where did you hang out? At Home
6.) Did you wear glasses? Yes
7.) Who was your best friend? Serena
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None
9.) How many piercings did you have? Just my ears
10.) What car did you drive? I didn't.
11.) Had you been to a real party? No
12.) Had You had your heart broken? no
13.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single



-------------3 years ago----------

1.) How old were you? 14
2.) Where did you go to school? Clarence Fulton High
3.) Where did you work? A little at the Garden Parlor (2 months)
4.) Where did you live? South Vernon
5.) Where did you hang out? Home ot at friends houses
6.) Did you wear glasses? Yes
7.) Who was your best friend? Serena and Tyler
8.) How many tattoos did you have? None
9.) How many piercings did you have? Just my ears
10.) What car did you drive? Didn't
11.) Had your heart broken? No
12.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Dated for a little while



--------------------Today--------------------

1.) How old are you? 17
2.) Where do you go to school? Clarence Fulton High
3.) Where do you work? Don't.
4.) Where do you live? Downtown
5.) Where do you hang out? Home
6.) Who is your best friend? Jesse
7.) How many tattoos do you have? None yet.
8.) How many piercings do you have? Just my ears
9.) What car do you drive? Don't
10.) Had your heart broken? Ish?
11.) Single/Taken/Married/Divorced? Single


WHAT WERE YOU DOING...
1 MINUTE AGO: Writing this quiz
1 HOUR AGO: Reading
1 DAY AGO: Grad Photo's / Hang out with Jesse
1 YEAR AGO: I don't know


I LOVE: Culture
I HATE: Steriotypes
I FEAR: Dying
I FEEL: Bored
I HIDE: My Thoughts
I MISS: The good ol' days
I NEED: A Job
I KNOW: Lots
I THINK: To Much


I AM: Stressed
I HAVE: a Cold
I LIKE: Reading
I WISH: I had a Job
I DANCE: Crazy
I CRY: Lots


FAVORITES..
NUMBER: 13
COLOR: Black, Blue, Pink
DAY(S): Friday, Saturday
MONTH(S): September, October, June, July
SEASON: Summer


IN THE LAST 2 DAYS, HAVE YOU...
CRIED? Yes
HELPED SOMEONE? Yes
GOTTEN SICK?: Still am, kinda
GONE TO THE MOVIES?: Nope
SAID 'I love you'?: no
TALKED TO AN EX?: no
WRITTEN IN A DIARY?: This? Ya, and my Writing Journal
HAD A SERIOUS TALK?: Yea, with Jesse


_______ Best ________

1. Male Friend: Jesse
2. Female Friend: Lindsay
3. Best Age: 20
4. Best Memory: Many



_______ Worst ________

1. Time Of Day: Morning
2. Day Of The Week: Monday
3. Food: Veggetables
4. Memory: I've repressed it.



_______ Last ________

1. Person you saw: My Sister?
2. Talk on the phone: Jesse
3. Person you kissed: Grayson
4: Instant Msg: Casy
5. Big car ride: Kelowna? Salmon Arm?
6. Movie seen in theaters: Twilight
7. Food consumed: Yogurt
8. Person you texted: Jesse
9. CD played: Heart Station
10. Drink: Orange Soda



_______ First ________

1. Kiss: Don't remember
2. Serious b/f or g/f: Steve
3. Job: Garden Parlor
4. Piercing: Ears
5. Credit card: n/a



_______ Today ________

1. What are you doing now: Listening to Music
2. Tonight: Chores & Writing
3. Wearing: Grad sweats and tank top
4. What did you eat for lunch: Nothing



_______ Tomorrow ________

1. Is: Sunday
2. Got any plans: Nope
3. Goal: Writing complete chapter of Selene, at least in rough
4. Dislikes about tomorrow: Mom will try to get me to go to church
5. Likes about tomorrow: No school

1 comment:

M said...

Thought I would be all hilarious and sneak out of the shadows.

I notice you are getting tattoos. Or at least it said, "Not yet." therefore leading me to believe that you plan on doing so.

Are you? Huh? Huh?

Sounds like an exciting prospect to meee.