Decided that I'm probably gonna quit soon - esspecially if I do get this job. I will make more working 8 hrs a day than I would at camp.
I would totally choose camp over a summer job if money wasn't an issue - but university isn't gonna be cheap and I have no idea how many scholarships I'm gonna be able to get so if I have the chance to make more money I need to take it.
I really don't want to get a shit load of student loans - that would suck
But, I'm still not fully decided yet, it depends on if I get this job or if I can get another one soon. Then I'll have to see if they will hire me FULL TIME over the summer... 4 hours a day will be pointless and I might as well go to camp.
I'm so sleepy but I need to finish my short story by thursday (EEK!!) and I only have like half the first copy done (SHIT!!)