Sunday, January 18, 2009

I Need a Job & a Date for Grad

Sunday, January 18, 2009
Well I only really NEED a job, as I have a date for grad, but the person I'm going with isn't the person I REALLY want to ask - just a cheap replacement so to speak.

Of course I can't ask him, because I know he doesn't like me back - doesn't stop me from dreaming.....





Anyway...
I went job seeking again today - and used my Claire's gift card while I was at the mall. There was a 10 for $10 sale going on so I got A LOT of stuff. Feels nice to pamper myself - especially when I'm not really spending any money (or at least mine...)

It's exam week this week - I'm so NOT getting above 86 on my geo test like I need... fuck...




My life is like a Roller Coaster....








Did I mention I hate roller coasters?

No comments: