Saturday, January 16, 2010

Up!

Saturday, January 16, 2010

Just finished watching the movie Up! for the first time, it was really good!! Omg, it had me crying within the first, like, 15 minutes! Poor guy, loosing Ellie! The little boy made me laugh though, and Doug (the dog) reminds me of my bf saddly! Haha!


I ate ramen noodles while watching it... very yummy ♥

Cute? I guess.... Japanese at the top says "Gyaru" - look it up if you don't know what it is... lol

Ive been looking at a coupld Puricura online sites.... most really suck. I really want a puricura booth here in kamloops... I would go everytime I had the money to go.... probably wouldn't be very often considering they are usually like $8 per time here..... but I would try!!

Bah, anyway... I should get to bed. I have to be up at 9am tomorrow, even though I don't work till 1130.... grr I hate the sunday bus system!!
Oh, also downloading star trek (even though I've seen it in theaters) as well as the glee soundtrack (eek!). So excited, need to charge my ipod tonight, Its been dead since like christmas... o.O

No comments: