Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Blarg

Tuesday, January 19, 2010
Yeah, thats right. Blarg.

Still kinda sick, but not really. Confused?
Ok, good. So am I.
I'm still sick cus I have a terrible stuffy nose and a crappy cough that makes my throat hurt.
But I don't feel exhausted or sick other than that, so fuck it, I'm moving on with my life!!
People don't like me coughing at school or work, then can just deal.


Anyway....


Hmm, think I will finally watch Star Trek tonight. I downloaded it a few days ago but never got around to watching it. Also I wanna download AVATAR but can't find any good copies to download yet cus it's still in theaters... poo.

I handed out a couple resumes yesterday, just to a couple places I knew were taking applicants.
It was amusing. I still need to take some resumes to places closer to where I live though, like Denny's....

Not much else to say/talk about now....
Erm.... yeah....

No comments: