Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Movies

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I love walmart, it is helping me slowly build up my dvd collection, $10 at a time!
You can get 2 DVDs there for $10, so I usually get a couple every now and again. Recently I got these two fine movies:

Great movies, both of them! Ive already watched Romeo + Juliet the first night I bought them, and I am going to watch Mean Girls tonight.

My movie collection when I moved to Kamloops consisted of:
-RENT
-Twilight
-Across the Universe
-Golden Compass

and a few VACSTC DVDs from the past few years.
Though its not many, I've been able (on a very small budget) to add these titles to my collection over the past few months:

-Cinderella Story
-Troy
-Memoirs of a Geisha
-Mean Girls
-Romeo and Juliet

Like I said, not many, but pretty good for the small budget I have - I'm suprised I can even buy dvd's. They are ALL from the $5 each bin though - hahahaha, oh well, still great movies!

Also, I went to dollarama the other day, and got SCENTED GARBAGE BAGS!!! Its awsome, and they smell amazing! I got Rose and Vanilla scented ones for now. They are cheap too, only $1 for a roll of 25!!

No comments: