Wednesday, January 27, 2010

No Sleep

Wednesday, January 27, 2010
Havn't slept all night.

I "went to bed" at like... 130am?
I ended up laying there for 3.5 hours tossing and turning with a horible migraine.
So here I am now, still with a headache, though it's dulled with the help of tylenol, and refusing to go to bed now that its 530am....
My logic is that if I am finally able to fall asleep NOW, I won't wanna get up in 3 hours for school.
Therefore.... I will have no sleep tonight....
Probably won't help the migraines I have been having pretty much daily for about 2 weeks now, but no amount of sleep/rest/medicine have helped them so far so I give up.
I'll probably go see a doc during reading week if they are still occuring then.

The olympic torch comes into town tonight, I'll be sure to take lots of pictures.
We also have a movie hosted by the sorority tonight....
Oh and another girl is leaving the sorority now. Making the total something like... 4 girls that have left from my pledge class? Kinda sad...

urg, maybe I should get some sleep.....

Photobucket


p.s - isn't this gyarumoji cute? I love them ♥

No comments: