Tuesday, January 12, 2010

Sick Days

Tuesday, January 12, 2010
I get sick lots, though its usually not to bad, and I'm only out of class/work for a day or so.

So has been the case for sunday and today.

Colds suck. Ive had a bad headache, nasal congstion, and the chills.
The worst part is the weakness. I mean, if I wasn't so weak, I would probably go to school and work anyway, but when I start to black out nearly everytime I get up, no matter how slowly and carefully I do so, its just not such a great idea to walk around campus/town.

I think I'm feeling much better though, except for a horid headache that keeps returning.
But a headache a can deal with, seeing as I only have one class tomorrow, and no work.
I'm sure i'll survive.


P.S.
Boyfriend is probably coming to BC for Valentines Day to see me!
I'm so excited!
I am head-over-heals for this man ♥

No comments: