Sunday, September 14, 2008

Miss you!

Sunday, September 14, 2008
My Uncles funeral was yesterday, I cried so much. It never really hit me that he was gone untill we went to the private viewing before the service. He was a really good man, alwats putting everyone before himself. He gave his life to save his best friend and his girlfriend who were riding with him.




In not so sad news, there is a Dance on Tursday which is also the day of my Grad Retreat. All grade 12's go to school early for a pancake breakfast served by our teachers, then we head out to Gardom Lake where we do things like Rope Corses and fun stuff. We have lunch there then we come back and have a grad meeting. The theme of the dance is "Would you still be my friend if I wore this?" so I'm hopping to go to the mall tomorrow or wednsday to buy some clothing items for it. I think im going to wear my black wig also.

No comments: