Thursday, September 18, 2008

Grad Retreat & School Dance

Thursday, September 18, 2008


Today was even more fun that I expected, but I am so exhausted now...
The Retreat was just grand. Breakfast was good, but kinda boring. At 830 we loaded the buses and left for Gardom Lake. Once there we had a little grad meeting and a speach from the principal. Then we played a game of Blob Tag, which decided our groups for team exercizes.
Those were fun, kinda hard though, but fun none the less. We then played some "This or That" games as a whole, then it was lunch. Hamburgers and fries for lunch, though it didn't fill many. There were more of us than expected so food was limited... :(
After Lunch we did our activities like kayaking, canoeing, hiking, rock climbing, and the ropes course. It was MAJOR fun!
This evening was also the first school dance of the year. It was SO MUCH FUN!!
One of the better dances I must say!
I havn't gotten a chance to upload the pics or video's from either events today, but when I do I'll post links here.

No comments: