Tuesday, September 16, 2008

Blah, Blah, Blah

Tuesday, September 16, 2008
Things have been pretty mellow since the weekend. School's been cool, but nothing really all that exciting has happend. Though Thursday is going to be a blast! Tomorrow I am going to Kat's house to tutor her in German, that should be fun.

I found out today that one of the "popular" guys in my psychology class has something in common with me; we both want to teach english overseas - mainly in Japan! We talked about it with our teacher for a while, as my teacher not only plans most of the ESL students at our school and the exchange Japanese class that comes once a year, but he has alsong taught in Japan before, for 3 years!
We talked about a bunch of options we would take to get that kind of job. He asked both of us if we wanted to be special guides with him when the japanese class comes for halloween. I said yes, but the other guy isnt sure if he is busy or not. Either way, I can't wait for halloween!!

No comments: