Friday, November 28, 2008

Guess What? - Yup busy again...

Friday, November 28, 2008
Been really busy with mostly schoolwork - though also in the process of trying to get a job as well, which will probably NOT help my "No time for anything" problem - but it will start to help my "where the fuck as I gonna get $6000 by July" problem....


I'm sending in my University Application in a few days - as soon as I can scrap up $25 for the application fee. Why does everything need money? Bleh - whatever...




Studing like hell has been paying off - sitting at a pretty much perfect GPA right now - with a perfect 4.0 in the 1 quarter (*dances*)






To help get money for Uni i've also been applying for a load of scholarships - esspecially cadet ones and legion ones. I refuse to get a crap load of student loans - maybe like... $1000 just for the first year, because I also have to save money for moving to Kamloops, but I don't want to have to pay all them back while I'm getting ready to go overseas to teach once I'm done my degree. If i get it in the first year I can pay it off while I study and work my ass off. I'll be out of cadets after this summer so I'll have more time in the evenings (I hope) to work loads....




Fingers Crossed!

No comments: