Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Bleh...

Wednesday, December 3, 2008
Suprise, Suprise! Guess who's finally posting in her blog, which she as been so rudely neglecting....


I'm going through a writing withdrawl I think. Not like blog writing, but story writing. Been wanting to work on "Between Lovers" for some time now... but can't get into writing like I used to. I've tried starting a new story... that never got past the first chapter....


Damn writers block....






Oh, I got 90% on my History 12 Provincial - better than I even expected to get. Which is good... really good. I just need to keep it up now, which means just as much, if not more, studying... w00t... bleh






So yea, I'm pretty lame...


I've really been in a rut lately. All I do is sit at home doing Homework, reading, or occasionally going online to check for new scholarships and maybe pop onto msn for a little while. I need to get out more, but there isn't many places to go. Most of my friends have jobs or live to far away. That OR I have a crap load of homework that I'm not finished until like... 8pm and by then it's to late to be heading across town to chill at a friends for like, 2 hours...




I'm gonna see if Jesse can hang out this weekend. Get myself out of this rut. I'm also gonna go and hand out more applications so I can get a job. I really need one...




fuck....

No comments: