Friday, November 21, 2008

Twilight!!

Friday, November 21, 2008

Photo taken at like 945pm Thursday night
(♥.♥)


The movie was a little better than I expected for some parts.
The effects were decent - not as good as they could be though.
And of course the casting could have been better
but Robert acctually did a decent job at playing Edward.
He really shows Edward as acctually being nervous around Bella,
which I don't really get from the book, but kind-of expected.

The movie has some pretty funny parts too
I love when Edward takes Bella to school for the first time,
he looks so "Oh yea, I'm better than all these retarded guys"
Which I guess makes sence considering what all the boys at school think of Bella.
Oh, on Bellas first day, Tyler kisses her on the cheek while she isnt looking - he hasn't even introduced himself at this point either - very funny


Anyway - I give the movie 4 out of 5 stars - the next one better be better with the effects

No comments: