Friday, April 23, 2010

Exams

Friday, April 23, 2010
have been killing me....

BUT

I'm all done for the summer now!!!

Oh, and I might get to be a CI on base this summer too... MAYBE, if my paperwork gets in quickly...


Courses I'm hoping for in september? all 1st year classes still, saddly:

English 111
History 103
Astronomy 114
Theater 111
Anthropology 121

IF I get all the classes and sections I want, I wont have a class past 530 ever, and wed. I'll be done at noon, and NO classes on friday at all.

That means early classes, as in 830am early... but hopefully I'll be sharing a place with my friend Donald and maybe Brittany too - closer to the school - which means I wont have to get up at 6am to get to school in time.... YEAY!



I also need to start blogging more...
I swear I say that in nearly every post tho... LOL

No comments: