Friday, April 9, 2010

lenses & vampires

Friday, April 9, 2010
waiting for my $$ to go onto my paypal so I can order my first pair of circle lenses.

I'm still debating which I want exactly - I know I want brown/dark ones.

Ones I'm debating are GEO MAGIC ULTRA BLACK or GEO MAGIC Honey Wing

hmmm....


In other ramblings....

the next book in the Vampire academy series comes out in a month (May 18th!!!)

I am so excited! I recently acctually bought the first 4 in the series, and have re-read them all in the last week. In all honesty I will probably read all of them yet again before "Spirit Bound" comes out.

Thenn.... i just have to hold myself until December for "Last Sacrifice" which will be the last in the series...

I'm scared, cus Richelle (author) commented that she was creating a spin off series with the characters that "don't die in the main series" which is making me FREAK cus I dont want anybody else to die!!!!
It's bad enough that Dimka is Strigoi and Rose has to kill him (or he kills her, though I doubt that)....


*sigh* oh well....

No comments: