Saturday, June 5, 2010

Top Places I wanna go

Saturday, June 5, 2010
I've been looking into jobs with the UN, as well as volunteering jobs overseas over the past few days.... There are just so many places I wanna see and people I want to help!

Well, I have 2 lists.

First is places I want to vacation or possibly live/work in. These are more typical "tourist" places so I wanted to give them their own list.

1. Japan
2. Germany
3. Russia
4. Australia
5. Dubai


Second are places I want to volunteer in.

1. India
2. Thailand
3. Mexico (again)
4. Kenya
5. Middle East (Afghanistan mainly)


I'm gonna try and save up $3,000 for next summer to go to India. That would cover everything for 4-6 weeks with lots of spending money left over, while I volunteer in an orphanage with the IFRE. It would be so amazing!!

No comments: