Tuesday, February 23, 2010

Sorry!

Tuesday, February 23, 2010
No, I'm not dead - Just pretty busy!

Two weekends ago was valentines day, and my bf came down from edmonton to see me.
It was a great weekend

Photobucket



Last week was also reading break - I worked monday and tuesday but went back to Vernon for wed-sat. It was great! Got to go visit some teachers at Fulton, and talked with ms Walburg for 3 hours straight! I also took my sister shopping at the mall, and hung out with lindsay and visited some other friends!

Now its back to school and work at walmart...
but I think I have found myself a waitressing job while talking with a lady on the bus today
shes the manager at a restaurant near the mall here in kamloops and is desprately looking for waitresses and is really excited to have me apply.

wish me luck!!

Photobucket

No comments: