Sunday, August 16, 2009

Summer 09

Sunday, August 16, 2009
I didn't know my life could change so much in a single summer. It's been months since I've written and so much has changed!

I'm done High school! still doesn't feel like it though. Grad was amazing, it was a long night (and that's an understatement!). I was going to write here the day after, but life has just been so busy!! After grad I had the DofE journey, then straight off to camp.

Camp was... both amazing and horrible - which is typical of camp. It was a lot of hard work, I was a platoon WO in charge of about 25 cadets in a Cadet Leader Military Band course. Yes, I was in BRAVO! So, while I wasn't in School of Music like I originally wanted, I was still in the music program. I apparently did really well this summer and got recomended to come back as a CSM. Even the STA wants me to come back as the Bravo CSM. Lots of people I knew were at camp and I also met a lot of new friends. I also met an amazing guy. Well, I didn't meet him this year, I met him in 2006 when I did CLI with him, but we never really got to know each other till this year. I had a small crush on him in CLI, and now we are dating. Today is our one month.

He also left this morning, not from base though. We both got PPU's yesterday and got to spend all day with each other but he left this morning to drive back to Grand Prairie with his parents. I cried so much. I'm gonna go up there in October for our birthdays, as his birthday is three days after mine! lol

I move tomorrow to Kamloops! Almost all my stuff is packed but it still doesn't really feel real. I registered today for Orientation day on the 8th, then I start classes on the 9th! It's exciting. I'm also nervous...


I dont even know what else to write about.... I'm sure ill think of something soon

No comments: