Monday, June 15, 2009

Bored

Monday, June 15, 2009
Sitting bored in Peer Tutoring.... there isn't anything to do at all.


The students are just studying for a test, only a few are acctually working on a booklet so it's pretty boring.


English party tomorrow - exam the day after.
Grandma comes today!!
I still need to get together with Serena and watch out old video's from grade 8!!!!
Wow, that will be interesting....
Also will need to start packing after grad.
Shit, there is DofE too!! This is going to be a busy 2 weeks!!!!!!!!!!!!


My phone is decorated again. I bought some cheap things from Dollarama but they work really well. Also decorated my ipod, compact and lipgloss with extra gems.

Also got my eyebrows waxed this weekend (not as bad as I thought it would be!) as well as my hair "trimmed" I say trimmed because thats what it was. Thing is, my hair was sooo damaged they had to cut off like 3-4 inches just to get all the split ends. So now it sits right at my shoulders. I love it, it's cute and it holds curls better which will be great for grad. Oh! I seen a perfect picture in a style book at the salon of what i want for grad, exactly! It has the flower and everything! It was a t a different salon so I took a picture with my phone, LMAO.

I'm going to cut it shorter after camp, up to my chin. Not sure which style is will be cut in, but i'll find something.

No comments: